Advantages and characteristics of electroforming signs2019-06-10
A comprehensive understanding of the advantages of using metal nameplates2019-06-11
Nameplates are mainly divided into: metal and non-metal nameplates.
Metal materials: copper, iron, aluminum, nickel, stainless steel, titanium, zinc alloy.
Non-metallic materials: ABS, PC, PVC, PP, PET, plexiglass, two-color plates and other plastics and epoxy, epoxy, silicone and other nameplates.
Metal nameplate production process:
1. Screen printing, four-color offset printing, thermal transfer, pad printing and other graphic printing.
2. Stamping, bump, high-light drawing, die-casting, oxidation, engraving, enamel, imitation.
3. Electroplating, fuel injection, baking varnish, paint injection and other process coloring.
Non-metal nameplate production process:
1. Plastic sheets are generally printed or engraved to complete the pattern and document effects.
2. The injection nameplate can be used for secondary processing such as bronzing, spraying, silk screen printing, thermal transfer, plating (metal coloring), laser engraving.
3. Epoxy nameplate: Epoxy resin crystal epoxy is composed of high-purity epoxy resin, curing agent and other modifications.