Advantages and disadvantages of stainless steel signs2019-09-03
Detailed description of the corrosive metal sign making process2019-09-03
The metal flat placard is mainly a method of sensitizing the card, and dissolving different colors into the film to make it appear on the metal plate by the developing method, thereby achieving a metal sign with descriptive purpose.
The following are the specific process and formula of the metal flat signage that are frequently touched (the process flow of the flat sign):
Flat-bath aluminum sign: It adopts the method of photosensitive plate making, and puts different pigments into the film to make the characters and patterns appear on the metal plate, thus achieving the metal nameplate with explanatory significance.
1) Unloading: The required wool size is generally larger than the plate making size (5mm or more), the board surface is smooth and smooth, and there is no pit.
2) Pre-treatment: 1 polishing 2 drawing 3 processing 4 oxidation and other methods.
3) Water sealing: The treated board should not be in contact with air after being degreased, removed, and quickly immersed in water.
4) Glue: The configuration of the glue. Glue: 200-230 g water: 1000 ml, boiling water for 2 hours to fully dissolve the glue, so that when the temperature is lowered to 30-50 ° C, the photosensitizer (ammonium butyrate) 25-30 g is added and the glue is evenly coated. Dry on a metal plate for use.
5) Printing plate: The SB750 type vacuum printing machine can be used for photosensitive printing. After the lamp is taken for 60-90 seconds for 40-80 seconds, it is placed in warm water for 1 minute and then put into the color liquid for dyeing.
6) Gloss: After a well-dyed brand, dry it, apply a gloss paint with a brush or spray gun (usually with eye-paint or non-baked gloss paint).
7) Cut into.
Flat-sun signs are generally used for indoor products, small appliances, and equipment that is not affected by harsh weather. The advantage is that the plate making process is simple, the speed is fast, the delivery is timely, the rate is low and the rate is low. The disadvantage is that it is easy to fade after being exposed to the sun and rain. Can't do outdoor signage.