Common fire signs2020-03-17
Two big questions about stainless steel badges2020-03-18
The flat metal sign is mainly a photo sign that uses different types of colors to be dissolved in the adhesive film, and it is displayed on the metal plate through the development method, so as to achieve a purpose of explaining the meaning of a metal sign.
The following are the specific process flow and formula of several flat metal signages that are often contacted (the process of flat metal signage):
Flat sun aluminum signboard: It adopts the method of photosensitive plate-making, and puts different pigments into the film, so that its characters and patterns are displayed on the metal plate, so as to achieve a meaningful metal nameplate.
1) Feeding: The wool size is generally larger than the plate size (more than 5mm), and the board surface is smooth and free of pits.
2) Pre-treatment: ①polishing ②drawing ③treatment ④oxidation and other methods.
3) Water sealing: The treated board should be immersed in water quickly after degreasing and membrane removal, and should not be in contact with air.
4) Glue: the configuration of glue. Glue: 200-230 g of water: 1000 ml. Boil in boiling water for 2 hours to fully dissolve the glue. When the temperature is lowered to 30-50 ° C, add 25-30 grams of photosensitizer (ammonium butyrate). Dry on metal plate.
5) Exposure: Use SB750 type vacuum exposure machine for photo exposure. After taking the lamp 60-90cm for 40-80 seconds, put it in warm water for 1 minute and put it into the color solution for dyeing.
6) Gloss: After being fully dyed, dry the paint with a brush or spray gun (usually with eye brand baking paint or no-bake gloss coating).
7) Cut into.
Flat sun signs are generally used on indoor products, small appliances and equipment affected by non-absolute weather. The advantages are simple plate making process, fast speed, prompt delivery, and low defect rate. The disadvantage is that it fades easily under the sun and rain. Do not make outdoor signs.