The advantages and disadvantages of various metal signs2020-04-23
Sign (metal sign) form classification
1. Horizontal signage: The entire ratio is relatively long horizontally. Generally, the entire surface is used as an advertising sign. It can be seen on the walls of small shops and large buildings.
2. Vertical signage: The whole ratio is relatively long vertically. Generally, the entire surface is used as an advertising sign.
3. Protruding signage: protruding on the wall surface of the building, the whole side except the backside or the case where there are two sides of the wall surface are used as signs for advertising carriers.
4. Ground pillar signs: horizontal, vertical, and three-dimensional signs marked on certain fixed structures on the ground.
5. Roof-type signage: It refers to a plate-shaped or square or magic sign that is fixed on the roof of a building and is hung or attached to it.