Method for making metal sign2020-03-24
Ultra-thin self-adhesive electroformed sign2020-03-25
1. Machine Forming Signage signs are produced by machining and spray painting to make the installation dimensions uniform and can be mass-produced. The processing of the sprayed panel of the instrument has strict requirements on the size. It requires experienced pliers and millers, and CNC drilling machines can be used if necessary.
2. In order to make the surface of the aluminum plate have a certain affinity for the printing coating, the oil stain on the surface of the plate must be removed. Generally, the oil stain on the package can be removed with a fine soft sawdust and then degreased with an organic solvent. Oil stains can be chemically degreased with organic solvents or alkaline solutions.
3. Polishing There are scratches on the surface of the plate. You should first scrape a layer of putty to make it smooth, and choose mechanical polishing, chemical polishing, or electrochemical polishing according to customer requirements.
4. Spray Primer Due to the poor combination of the aluminum alloy material with the topcoat and printing ink, a layer of about 0.01mm thick epoxy zinc yellow primer needs to be sprayed before spraying the topcoat of the aluminum alloy panel.
5, spray paint According to customer requirements, spray the corresponding color of amino paint or acrylic paint. For light-color paint, especially white paint, the drying temperature and drying time should be strictly controlled, otherwise the white paint will turn yellow.
6. Screen printing The general requirements for printed signage panels are: accurate and clear picture and text positions, neat edges of word lines, and firm ink marks.
Production of identification signs
(1) Screen. Select different meshes according to the thickness of the font line. Commonly used screens are 250T, 300T, 350T, 420S polyester screens. For the word line diameter less than 1.5mm, a monofilament yellow polyester screen larger than 350 mesh should be selected.
(2) Angle of stretched net. When the stretch angle is 22.5 ′, the area under the word line can be large, and the edges of the word line can be neat.
(3) Scraper. The squeegee should be flat-pointed, with a Shore hardness of 65′-70 ′, and ensure line contact during printing. The squeegee of the sign board should be dedicated.
(4) Network distance. Large screen tension and small screen distance are good for printing graphics. The screen distance should be controlled at 2-3mm when the screen tension is determined.
(5) Printing ink. The imported ones include Japan Toyo SS series, IPI series, and Seiko series, and domestic ones include Tianjin Xiangyang brand 2711-4 instrument ink and glass ink. If you use Tianjin Tiannv Brand 8-head glossy offset printing ink, it should be dried below 120 ℃. The red panel paint should be dried at low temperature and short time.
7. Spray varnish can be applied with a brush when the requirements are not high. The paint can be H-type water-soluble acrylic paint or amino paint.
8. Packaging Due to the heavy weight of the plates, the identification labels are easy to bump against each other. Old paper without graphics can be placed in the finished product to protect its surface.