What are the advantages of aluminum cover?2019-12-30
How to check the quality of hardware signs2020-01-03
Thermal transfer metal sign is a special panel produced by using metal sheet surface treatment technology, and then the color picture you designed is printed on the transfer paper by inkjet printing, and then reversed to the metal plate by heating. Made of metal signs.
Production process of thermal transfer metal sign:
Processing of base paper-> printing protective layer-> printing pattern layer-> printing luminous layer-> printing cover layer-> printing adhesive layer-> drying-> packaging.
1) Protective layer. Use 300 mesh screen printing transparent thermal transfer ink (if the ink viscosity is too large, you can use a thinner to dilute to the appropriate viscosity), the entire pattern is printed with transparent ink, mainly to protect the pattern layer, making the pattern resistant Abrasive, washable, chemical resistant, and function as a positioning pattern. Use natural or low-temperature drying.
2) Pattern layer. The pattern layer can be printed once with thermal transfer color ink. The number of screen meshes used is 300 mesh, and the viscosity can be adjusted with a diluent according to the actual situation. The order of printing is mainly based on the colors from dark to light. Pay attention to accurate positioning, so as to avoid deviation when printing the luminous pattern. Use natural or low-temperature drying.
3) Light emitting layer. A luminescent material and a transparent thermal transfer ink are formulated into a luminescent ink at a ratio of 1: 1, and the viscosity is adjusted with a diluent.
Use 100-200 mesh screen printing. The number of printings is determined according to the luminous brightness. The luminous brightness is high, the number of printings is high, the luminous brightness is low, and the number of printings is low. Generally, two printings can meet the requirements. Use natural or low-temperature drying.
4) Overlay. Because the pattern is printed with a luminescent material, a white reflective layer must be printed after the pattern to increase the personalized effect. We used a white thermal transfer ink to print the cover layer over the entire pattern with a screen plate coated with a print protection layer. Use natural or low-temperature drying.
5) Adhesive layer. Finally, use a 100-200 mesh screen to print the hot-melt adhesive layer once to ensure that the entire pattern is covered. It is mainly used to bond patterns and fabrics. Use natural or low-temperature drying.
6) Packaging of signs. Pack the dried thermal transfer marking packaging film flat and place it.