What is metal flat sun sign2020-04-02
Definition of mechanical metal nameplate2020-04-08
Etiquette for wearing badges:
In a business occasion, should business people or service personnel wear their badges on their left or right?
It is customary to wear a badge on your left chest, which is mostly used in China and abroad.
This habit may be formed because:
1. Most people have the right-hand advantage, using the right hand to place the brand name on their left chest, which is more convenient and easier to operate;
2. The human heart is on his left, and it may be easier for others to do so;
In addition, in China:
1. Since ancient times, the etiquette habit of "left is top" has been followed;
2. The ancient Chinese reading habit is to read from right to left. When looking at other people, you should start from your own right and the other's left. The staff badge should not be on your left. It should be easier for others to see.
The earliest badges in China were all worn on the left chest, and the 07-style official dress was worn on the left chest with the senior qualification badge, and the name badge was worn on the right chest.
There are also rituals in foreign countries to wear the badge on the right, for the following reasons:
1. When shaking hands, the body on the right side of the person will be slightly forward, and the name card will be worn on the right chest, making it easier for guests to see clearly;
2. The reading habits of guests are from left to right. When looking at other people, they should start from their left and the other's right. The staff's badge should not be on their right.
to sum up:
1. The right and left of the badge is guided by whether the guests can see it more clearly.
2. If the uniform has an asymmetric design, the badge should be worn on the side that can balance the visual center of gravity.
3. Whether it is worn on the left or on the right, all staff in the same unit and company should be consistent.