Crystal drop plastic sign2019-12-20
Color application and matching of aluminum signs2019-12-27
What are the classifications of signs? The classification of signs can be mainly divided by the purpose of the signs, the shape of the signs and the materials of the signs.
1. According to the purpose of use of the label:
1) Commercial sign: Generally refers to the sign set up for commercial purposes. Such as company name signs, promotional signs and so on.
2) Medals: It is a collective name for honor signs. Such as "advanced collective, authorized card" and so on. For example, the metal badges, drip plastic badges, and metal medals in Haixin signs belong to this type.
3) Mechanical nameplates, product nameplates: Mainly used to identify or explain the attributes of mechanical products or electronic products. Crystal drop plastic, electroformed nameplate, metal silkscreen signage, high-gloss logo, PVC signage, etc. in Haixin signs belong to this category.
4) Public signs: Signs that are mainly located in public places to announce news to the public or to publish certain information. Such as city bulletin boards.
5) Navigation signs: Mainly used to identify directions, precautions, and reminders, such as the various road signs we often see on the road.
2. There are the following classifications according to the shape of the sign:
1) Horizontal signage: The entire proportion is relatively long horizontally. Generally the entire surface is used as an advertising sign, which can be seen on the walls of small shops and large buildings.
2) Vertical signage: The entire proportion is relatively long in vertical direction, and the entire surface is generally used as an advertising signage. It can be seen on the walls of small shops and large buildings.
3) Projection-shaped sign: A sign that protrudes on the wall of a building and is used as an advertising carrier on both sides of the entire surface except the back side or when there are two side walls.
4) Ground-column signs: horizontal, vertical, and three-dimensional signs on certain fixed structures on the ground.
5) Roof-type sign: It refers to a plate-shaped living cubic or fantasy sign that has some fixed structures on the roof of a building and is hung or adhered to it.
3. Classified according to the material used for the label:
1) Metal sign: a sign using metal as the main material of the plate or text of the sign. For example, the metal nameplates, metal badges, and high cursor signs of Haixin signs belong to this category.
2) Smooth sign: The picture or board has oily, very smooth sign. Some crystal drop plastic signs, metal silk screens and high-markers belong to this category.
3) Luminous material signs: Luminous material signs (that is, we usually say neon lights) are generally found in outdoor signs, which is a very common type in modern cities.
4) Acrylic signs (acrylic signs): use acrylic (acrylic materials) as the main material of the board.
5) Electro-optic board sign: a sign using a light-emitting diode or a luminous tube to achieve a monochrome or color performance effect. With light-emitting diodes and expressions, they can be divided into five major categories, such as night light panels, LCDs, LEDs, CRTs, and FDTs. Electro-optical board signs have become more and more widely used in recent years. They have eye-catching, individual, and easy-to-identify features. A large number of publicity signs that should be used in the company's image or some large-scale projects. Signage.